Tshirts Canada – Printing on White T-shirts
Custom T-shirts Price List & Additional Info
White T-shirts Have No Minimum Order.
You Can Order ANY Quantity (including just one)
For white t-shirts you can order ANY quantity including just one. These prices are based on all of the t-shirts having the same printing on each t-shirt however you can have different printing on the shirts such as a name and number or Bride, Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honour, etc. For pricing for these personalized t-shirts or team t-shirts please go to personalized t-shirts / team t-shirts
Here’s How the T-shirt Printing & Pricing Works
Please understand that you can have your custom t-shirts with printing in different areas. This is just a guideline.
In the Price List Below…
Logo/Small Graphic means printing on the left chest with no printing on the back of the t-shirt
Large Graphic means you can print large on the front of the t-shirt OR large on the back of the t-shirt
Logo/Small Graphic & Large Graphic means a printing on the left chest and large on the back
Large Graphic & Large Graphic means large on the front and large on the back
Printing on White T-shirts Price List
Aside from Gildan t-shirts we also print on shirts from Fruit of the Loom, Alstyle apparel, M&O Knits, Bella and more. You can view our t-shirt suppliers website by clicking the links below:
White T-shirts Example 1:
Lets say that you need 4 white t-shirts (3 large and 1 ladies medium) with your company logo on the left chest and a large image on the back. You live in Calgary.
Please refer to the price list just above.
This would work out to:
… $21.95 (for the 1st t-shirt + $37.50 (3 x $12.50) = $59.45 plus $13.50 shipping (Canada Post Expedited) = $72.95 plus GST = $76.50
This works out to an average all inclusive cost of $19.15 per t-shirt.
Now let’s say that instead you decide to order 12 white t-shirts with your printing on the left chest and large on the back. Again, shipping is to Calgary. You want 5 men’s large, 2, XL and 1 -XXL, 2 ladies medium and 2 youth XS for your kids. Remember now you’ll look at the pricing for 12 or more shirts. They would be $9.95 each for the regular sizes and $11.95 for the XXL (see below prices – they are an additional $2.00 each)
This would work out to:
… $109.45 (11 x $9.95) + $11.95 = $121.40 plus $17.50 for shipping = $138.90 plus GST = $145.85
This works out to an average all-inclusive cost of $12.15 per shirt.
The printing process we use for these shirts uses quality t-shirt transfer paper and a colour laser printer. The image is then pressed onto the t-shirt using an automated commercial heat press. This process is similar to the store bought “iron on” transfers, however the difference is all of the ink is pressed evenly onto the shirt instead of just most of the ink.
All of the materials that we use are the commercial grade which are generally not available to the public at the retail level.
There have been some new developments in t-shirt transfer papers.
The new t-shirt transfer papers that we use have increase the durability and wash-ability of the shirt. If you wash the t-shirts according to the instructions you will get numerous washes without any significant fading. Now these instructions will help your custom t-shirts last better no matter who your t-shirt printer is or was.
- Turn your t-shirt inside out. People frequently wash jeans and t-shirts together. When you turn the shirts inside out, the printing on the t-shirt doesn’t rub against the heavier fabric of the jeans or the zipper.
- Wash in cold water.
- Don’t use any bleach, bleach alternatives or fabric softener.
- Hang or lay your t-shirt flat to dry.
There is also a new type of custom t-shirts printing paper referred to as self weeding. With many t-shirt papers you can see the coating that was on the transfer paper. This is the polymer that bonds the ink on the transfer paper to the shirt. The manufactures of the transfer paper instructs that the unprinted areas of the artwork should be trimmed away to avoid these areas being printed.
If you have ever seen tee shirts printed and you see an ugly grayish box around the image it is because the t-shirt printer didn’t bother with that step.
When we print your shirts at TshirtsCanada we always take the time to trim away the areas of the transfer that is not to be printed.
This new self weeding paper eliminates this issue. Any areas that don’t have ink on the transfer paper doesn’t leave the polymer. Only the areas where there is ink bonds with the paper. For example if I was to print the number “O” the inside of the O would look and feel the same as the area outside the O. All you have is the t-shirt itself with no coating.
There are a few of these papers on the market. Some work better than others. The one we use works great. However it is designed to work for specific types of custom t-shirts artwork.
Advantages To Our T-shirt Transfer Printing Method on White T-shirts
- Full Colour Printing (except white ink). White ink is not needed since any white areas in your design are transparent and it’ll simply be the colour of the the t-shirt
- No Minimum Order — Any Quantity (1, 12, 40. 150 or more — order the exact the quantity you need)
- No setup costs or any additional charges for orders of 12 or more (except for tax and shipping)
- Very affordable pricing (see below)
- Every shirt is individually bagged and tagged with your logo, the t-shirt size, and washing instructions.
- Various colours to choose from (see below)
- Also see our custom printed t-shirts sizing chart
- There is no white ink in this process however on white t-shirts this issue is irrelevant.
- For example if you wanted to print the Canadian flag on a serene green t-shirt it would be red and serene green (the t-shirt colour)
- This process will absolutely not work on any dark t-shirts. If you would like dark please refer to any of the other processes.
- One other issue with printing onto light colour t-shirts with light ink colours, is that the ink is somewhat translucent. Printing light blue ink on yellow t-shirts can cause the colour to appear green (remember in school—blue and yellow make green)
To find out information on shirt printing where white is required please go to:
To return to the Tshirts Canada home page please go to: