At Tshirts Canada you’ll find that we have several options for printing your custom tshirts. While we focus in printing smaller orders of 1 t0 25, we are also equipped to handle larger orders as well. We frequently print orders of 25 to 250. Of course we print orders of 250 or more as well.
We basically focus on 2 methods for tshirt printing. Printing with t-shirt transfers and screen printing.
The advantages of printing shirts with t-shirt transfers
is the flexibility to print…
- In full colour with no issues on white t-shirts. This works great especially if you want to print photographs or if you graphic art has several colours.
- No minimums. Unlike screen printing there is no minimum order with t-shirt transfer printing. You can even order just one!
- We can also print in full colour (except white ink) on light colour t-shirt as well as on mid colour t-shirts (providing the ink colour is darker than the t-shirt colour.
- The pricing is consistent so you can view our price lists to get a good idea of the cost.
The advantages of screen printing your shirts
- For orders of 25 shirts or more with 1 to 6 ink colours
- Just as a guideline:
- The more colours the higher the cost per shirt
- The more t-shirts the less the cost per shirt
- Please remember that what we call a black and white photograph is actually greyscale so it is nor suitable for screen printing
- To get a quote for screen printing we need to know:
- The colour of the t-shirts
- The number of t-shirts
- We must see your image or know exactly what you have in mind before we can give you an accurate quote.
To request a quote or if you have any questions about our custom tshirts please send us an email to email@example.com